Saturday, January 20, 2018

LOA Tip of the Week #3

Hello, and Welcome to my Law of Attraction Blog!
Today we are going to talk about allowing.
The third week of 2018 has come and gone, and what did it bring to you? For me, I manifested more money, two new clients, two new friends, another speaking engagement, and a lot of fun!
How did I do it? Well, I have been studying and using the LOA in my daily life for 5 years. That helps a lot when having desires and asking for them to manifest. Another thing that will help you in your journey is allowing.
What exactly is allowing? Allowing things to come to you requires that you release all doubt. Doubt can be a simple statement which follows your desire statement such as, I hope, We'll see, If I'm lucky, Maybe, I think it might, But, and so on. How many times have you asked for something and followed the request with a little doubt? Most of the time, people don't even realize they are doing it. A perfect example is something I was told today. A friend said he wanted to increase his work schedule by 4 hours each day so that he would be close to a 40 hour work week. That would qualify him for a raise. "I want to double my work schedule by May of 2018," he said. I replied that that sounded good and I was sure he would be able to do that, to which he said, "well, I don't know if I can, but I hope so."
Without even realizing it, he placed so much doubt on his desire statement, chances are slim that he will achieve his goal. By releasing doubt, and believing you can and will have that which you desire, the Universe is able to do its job, and bring to you those things you ask for. It is a process which requires some work on your part, and learning to make desire statements the right way. Remember the process? 
Your words = thoughts/feelings = vibrations = results. Whatever your vibes, they will be matched whether positive or negative, whether high or low. When you make a desire statement like my friend did, it's great to be as specific as possible and even place time limits on it. That shows you have a goal, however, once you put doubt on the end of that desire statement, your vibration drops down so low, the only thing the Universe is going to match is your lower vibration. It is the law. You get what you vibrate! Working through feelings of doubt sometimes takes time to master. Most of us are used to failing at things we try, and therefore we don't really believe we can have anything we want simply by asking for it.
Start slowly with this process, and remember that it is important to hear what you are saying. There is a lot more to learn about this, but by listening to your words, and keeping a high vibe you will be off to a great start! If you would like to learn more about the Law of Attraction, or my services, please contact me.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment